10 Favourite Du’a from the Noble Quran
My Abba (Dad) asked me my 10 favourite du’a from the Noble Qur’an. It was a really nice exercise and I thought to share them with you! Obviously, there are many more that could be listed here. Maybe, I’ll have to do a part two and three! I tried to find the most powerful du’a from the Qur’an that I love.
As many say:
“DUA IS THE WEAPON OF A BELIEVER.”
Allah is the only to be worshiped and the only one we should call for help.
1. Our Lord, indeed we have heard a caller calling to faith, [saying], ‘Believe in your Lord,’ and we have believed. Our Lord, so forgive us our sins and remove from us our misdeeds and cause us to die with the righteous. (3:193)
2. “Verily, distress has seized me, and You are the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy.” (21:83)
3. ” Our Lord! In You (Alone) we put our trust, and to You (Alone) we turn in repentance, and to You (Alone) is (our) final Return.” (60:4)
4. “Our Lord, forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in faith and put not in our hearts [any] resentment toward those who have believed. Our Lord, indeed you are Kind and Merciful.” (59:10)
5. “The (only) Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Wali (Protector, Helper, Supporter, Guardian, etc.) in this world and in the Hereafter, cause me to die as a Muslim (the one submitting to Your Will), and join me with the righteous.” (12:101)
6. [Who say], “Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower. (3:8)
7. “My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings (suggestions) of the Shayatin (devils). And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they may attend (or come near) me.” (23:97-98)
8. Those who say, “Our Lord, indeed we have believed, so forgive us our sins and protect us from the punishment of the Fire,” (3:16)
9. And their words were not but that they said, “Our Lord, forgive us our sins and the excess [committed] in our affairs and plant firmly our feet and give us victory over the disbelieving people.”(3:147)
10. They said, “Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if you do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.” (7:23)
These are some of mine, what are yours? Please share in the comments, Insha’Allah.